The epidemic is spreading globally, should we still place an order?
Now the world is affected by COVID-19, business paused, and consumer demand seems to disappear.
Now it ’s hard, but it will pass. We should prepare for the chance behind this Black Swan (Crisis) positively.
Consumption has been hit as the COVID-19 virus curbs demand.
However, we remain positively confident about the Outlook for a sharp recovery in demand
People are staying at home reluctantly and will suppress their consumer demand in the coming months. But once the Covid-19 is under control, what will happen?
How will people satisfy their consumer demand which has been suppressed in months?
Will it be a good chance to occupy more market share?
Are we ready for that?
When should we start to prepare?
I hope the below chart can give you some ideas.
The Left side Gantt chart is showing the relationship between estimated market recovery time & order arrangement time.
The Right side is data support of estimated recovering period of consumer demand after SARS. This chart is from the article:
"Ray Dalio Commentary: Our Early Thinking on the Coronavirus and Pandemics"
Growth in the USA market could rebound sharply in the next two quarters as delayed consumption and government stimulus flow through to the economy.
From the above charts, we can see that placing orders at the end of March will be a suitable time to catch an uncommon chance.
LK team is ready to support you by:
1. Keeping prices stable though the material cost is increasing.
2. Offering flexible shipment time should Covid-19 lasting period is longer than estimated.
Pls share with us your opinions. Please prepare your purchase plan for this year in advance so that you can ship to you as soon as possible to help your business development,
- 2020 FBC exhibitions 2020-09-22 258
- More parts shipping to USA 2020-06-16 281
- 2020 LK will add new CNC equipment to meet customer's order growth needs. 2020-04-11 197
- China has been slowly getting through this pandemic and getting an all clear. 2020-03-17 216
- Enabling Innovation Through Prototyping And Manufacturing Solutions 2020-03-11 207
- Let's welcome the coming of March, the hope of spring 2020-03-02 198
- We have been working for 3 weeks in the case of a virus 2020-02-25 188