CNC Machined racing motorcycle bicycle parts machining chain sprocket parts
|CNC Turning|| φ0.5 - φ300 * 750 mm|| +/-0.005 mm|
|CNC Milling|| 510 * 1020 * 500 mm(max)||+/-0.01 mm|
|CNC Stamping|| 1000 * 1000 mm(max)||+/-0.05 mm|
|Drawing Format||IGS,STP,X_T ,DXF,DWG , Pro/E, PDF|
|Test Equipment||measurement instrument, Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge, etc.|
|Stainless Steel|| SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.|
|Steel||mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.|
|Brass||HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H68, H80, H90 etc.|
|Copper||C11000,C12000,C12000 C36000 etc.|
|Aluminum||AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.|
|Iron||A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.|
|Plastic||ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, Teflon, PP, PEI, Peek, etc.|
|Aluminum parts||Stainless Steel parts||Steel||Plastic|
|Clear Anodized||Polishing||Zinc plating||Painting|
|Color Anodized||Passivating||Oxide black||Chrome plating|
|Sandblast Anodized||Sandblasting||Nickel plating||polishing|
|Chemical Film||Laser engraving||Chrome plating||Sandblast|
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process that uses 3-axis milling and 5-axis indexed milling processes to rapidly cut solid plastic and metal blocks into final parts.
Our CNC milling process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use 3-axis milling and 5-axis indexed milling processes to manufacture parts from more than 30 engineering-grade plastics and metals.
Advantages Of CNC Machining
CNC machining is great to meet a range of your product development needs. Here are some of the benefits of precision machining:
● Quick removal of large amounts of metal material
● Highly accurate and repeatable
● Suitable for many different kinds of substrates
● Scalable volumes from one to 100,000
● Low investment in tooling and preparation costs
● Fast turnaround
What is surface finish for your CNC turning parts?
● Anodized with MIL-A-8625F or MIL-DTL-5541F standard etc.
● Sandblasting from # 50-200 etc.
● Powder coating
● Laser carving for logo
● Wire drawing before anodized.
● Screen printing for your CNC turning parts logo or words.
● Mirror Polish
● Heat treatment From HRC32-60 etc.
● Texture for your turning parts logo.
Finishing machines treat the surface of your custom part. Finishing can be used for protection, decoration, and other uses. For example, you may want to nickel plate a part to protect it from oxidizing or mechanically brush the surface of the part to create a textured look. eMachineShop's intelligent software will also guide you to make sure the finish you specify is compatible with your material.
CNC turning with live tooling combines both lathe and mill capabilities to machine parts with cylindrical features from metal rod stock.
Our CNC turning process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use a CNC lathe with live tooling so features like axial and radial holes, flats, grooves, and slots can be machined.
What are the technical Capabilities for CNC turning?
● We accept turning jobs starting at 1 pcs parts.
● All of our machines accept bar-stock, diameters ranging from .100 inches to 3 inches.
● We are a precision shop capable of tight tolerance jobs (down to +/- .0002).
● We utilize CAD and CAM programs to work with solid models and optimize machining processes.
What is additional Automated Technologies for CNC turning?
● Individual measuring of each part to ensure accuracy and compliance
● Water-soluble coolant system that continuously filters and refreshes the solution for optimal machining conditions
● Machine integrated robotic unload, wash, dry package systems
● Three stages, aqueous wash system to ensure parts are particle and contaminant free
How to order CNC turning parts from LK Tools?
● Get the drawing or sample, 3D and 2D drawing by email to us. The files format can be STP, IGS, X_T, etc.
● Quoted within 48 hours for you.
● Set up production schedule plan in our ERP system and make DFM for your projects.
● Provide samples with FAI report for your approval before production.
● Every week will send the production schedule pictures for your review.
● Before shipping, we will send the packing list and pictures to your approval.
● We will provide the tracking number to you after shipped down.
How to packing for your CNC turning parts and Payment?
● Foam packing
● EVA foam packing.
● Bubble bag packing for turning parts.
● Shrink Wrapping packing
● FOB Price: USD0.05-10/Piece
● MOQ: 1 Piece/item
● PORT: Shenzhen, China
● Packaging Details: inner plastic bag, outer standard carton box
● Delivery time: Prototype samples 3-7 days, build mold time and first samples test is 25-35 days.
● Payment terms: 50% deposit by T/T, Paypal in advance after sample confirmed, 50% balance before shipment.
● Supply ability: 10000pcs/month
How to shipping for your CNC turning parts?
For the Prototype and small volume parts that we generally use the expressway. For the medium-volume order that we generally use air freight or ocean freight according to delivery time.
OEM MFG ships using express couriers (DHL，Fedex，UPS，TNT &more), air freight and ocean freight. For small volume and Express CNC orders, post office express (EMS) and regular airmail are available. Customers are welcome to use their own couriers or freight forwarders to satisfy their logistics needs. However, such requests should be clearly stated when placing orders. For mass production orders, we offer CIF , FOB HK or other terms if you need.
Welcome to our factory!
aviation equipment, medical equipment, auto parts, bicycle accessories, camera equipment, toy equipment (light sword enclosure), lighting equipment, water meter equipment, mechanical engineering design, kitchen equipment, communications equipment, stage equipment, sports equipment equipment, Computer peripherals, audio equipment, train accessories, security equipment, radiator accessories
Q1: Where can I get product&price information?
A1: Send us an inquiry e-mail, we will contact you as we receive your mail.
Q2:How long can i get the sample?
A2: Depends on your specific items, within 3-7 days is required generally.
Q3: What's kinds of information you need for a quote?
A3: Kindly please provide the product drawing in PDF, and will be better you can provide in STEP or IGS
Q4: what's the payment terms?
A4: We accept 50% as payment deposit when the goods are done, we take photos for your check and you then pay the balance.
For small amount, we accept Paypal, Paypal commission will be added to the order. For big amount, T/T is preferred
Q5: How to deliver the goods?
A5: We deliver the products by the courier company
Q6.Are you a trading company or factory?
A6: We are direct factory with 17 experienced engineers and more than 50 employees as well approximate 5,000 square meters workshop area.
Q7. What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A7. Please send your sample to our factory,then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions(Length,Height, Width), CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q8. Can we get some samples before mass production?
Q9. Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A9: Yes, we will keep them well and not release to the third party without your permission.
Q10: Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A10: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
Q11: If you make poor quality goods, will you refund our fund?
A11: As a matter of fact, we won't take a chance to do poor quality products. Meanwhile, we manufacture goods quality products until your satisfaction.